Attorneys Handling A Range Of Criminal Defense Matters
When facing criminal charges, it is important to obtain legal counsel backed by criminal law experience. At Tinari, O'Connell & Osborn, we have former prosecutors among our Suffolk County criminal law lawyers.
We use our years of experience to give our clients exceptional, personalized service. We will take the time to listen to your situation. Our lawyers will explain your rights and options clearly so you can make sound decisions in your case, and we will walk you through every step of the legal process.
We defend clients in state and federal courts of all levels against misdemeanor and felony charges involving:
- Drunk driving: More than any other criminal charge, DWI arrests impact people from all walks of life. We understand the tragic consequences that this type of charge could have on a doctor, lawyer, teacher, other professional or young college student just beginning adult life. We handle our clients’ cases with discretion and care.
- Drug crimes: We defend clients against possession, delivery, trafficking and other drug-related charges.
- Theft crimes: Our attorneys provide strong defense against a range of theft crimes, including petty theft, grand theft and auto theft. We also handle white collar crime cases involving fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and other complex charges.
- Sex offenses: If not handled properly, a sex crime charge can be catastrophic to your life and reputation. We defend clients against sex crime charges aggressively and effectively.
- Assault: We also handle criminal assault cases arising in bar fights and other circumstances.
We treat our clients like they were our own family. When facing serious criminal charges, you need a lawyer who will not judge you, but who will take your case personally and help you get the best outcome possible.
Contact A Central Islip Assault Defense Lawyer ∙ Tinari, O’Connell & Osborn
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney from Tinari, O’Connell & Osborn, contact us by calling 631-904-0308.