You Deserve Compensation For Your Injury
When someone else’s negligence causes an injury for you or a loved one, you may feel frustrated and even angry. You should not have to shoulder the financial burden that results from this type of situation alone. You deserve compensation for the medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering you have endured.
At Tinari, O'Connell & Osborn, LLP, we can help. All of our principal attorneys have more than 30 years of experience focused on litigation. Every weekday, one of our personal injury attorneys is in court representing a client’s interests. While we are skilled at obtaining favorable settlements for our clients outside of court, we do not shy away from fighting for our clients’ interests in the courtroom.
Injuries Come In Many Forms
When people think of personal injuries, they mainly think of auto accidents. Of course, auto accidents make up a large number of any personal injury practice. But personal injury cases can arise from many other situations where one person causes the injury of another. We represent clients in a range of personal injury matters, including:
- Automobile accidents: We handle all types of auto accident claims, including accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, delivery vehicles, drunk drivers, distracted drivers, pedestrians and bicycles.
- Slip-and-fall and other premises liability accidents: We handle premises liability claims for clients who have suffered serious injuries on public and private properties.
- Work-related injuries: We explore every avenue to make certain you receive compensation for injuries from all responsible parties due to accidents at work.
- Falls from a roof, ladder or scaffold: Our lawyers represent clients who have been hurt in roof collapses or other falls from heights, in both private claims and third-party claims for height injuries occurring at work.
- Dog and animal bite injuries: New York is a strict liability state for dog bites, so dog bite victims do not have to show that the dog was provoked.
- Physical assault: We represent victims of bar fights, random acts of violence and other assault situations.
The types of injuries suffered in these accidents vary just as much as the accidents themselves. Common injuries include:
- Head and neck injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries, including spinal cord damage
- Lacerations and broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
The most important thing you can do for you and your case is to seek the medical care you need. It is not only imperative to your recovery but necessary to build your case. If the insurance company denies your claim or tries to argue you did not suffer any damages, we will build a case based on the evidence available and fight for the recovery you need.
Call For A Free Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your personal injury matter in detail, contact Tinari, O'Connell & Osborn by calling our Central Islip office at 631-904-0308 or filling out our contact form.